Sunday, April 22, 2012


For starters, for those who still don't know this, my name is Francesca. I am currently 18 years old and I live in Rhode Island. I enjoy the simple things in life such as watching documentaries on Sunday evenings with my boyfriend, playing with cats, laying on a hammock and reading my favourite novel, drinking hot cups of tea and coffee, collecting scarves, listening to punk rock and staying in on a rainy day. I am a creative person and I have a very strong passion for art and photography. I am committed to my dream school and I can't wait to start college this fall. My mother is Korean and my father is English so obviously that makes me half and half. I have a younger sister named Chloe and she means the world to me. My favourite bands include Black Flag, Circle Jerks, Propaghandi, Sex Pistols, The Distillers, The Casualties and The Ramones.

No comments:

Post a Comment